You will be simply blown away by both the sound and value of this Digitalis combination with the added benefit of Bluetooth connectivity between the two so no need for extra wires!
Obviously we are all familiar with the Audio Technica brand who have been manufacturing high end audio equipment for well over half a century and with this being their most popular turntable it really needs no introduction.
The Bluetooth Active speakers (built in amplifier) are made by Edifier who are rapidly creating a name for themselves as a manufacturer of high quality sounding speakers at ridiculously competitive prices.
Due to the turntables built in phono stage these two items are all you need to get playing your vinyl and will be up and running in no time.
The speakers also have an extra input so you can connect your laptop, pc, tv etc.
Not only does this system sound amazing but the best feature is the Bluetooth wireless connectivity between the turntable and the speakers so they can be on opposite sides of the room or if you just want to occasionally play records and put the turntable away afterwards and still have the ability to connect your smartphone or other Bluetooth device to the speakers then this set is ideal
We are authorised UK agents for both Audio Technica and Edifier so are able to offer a full two year warranty on this incredible kit.
This quality Bluetooth transmit stereo turntable offers fully automatic operation with two speeds (33 ⅓ and 45 rpm). With an aluminium platter, an integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus, the AT-LP60XBT includes a built-in preamp allowing connection to a stereo system or powered speakers with phono or line-level inputs.
- Built-in pre amplifier.
- Line out socket to connect to the speakers.
- Magnetic cartridge.
The Active speakers
These are active speakers which basically means that the speakers require nothing else to make them work,the amplifier is built into them. Simply connect your phone or tablet via bluetooth, your TV or Hi-Fi seperates via the RCA ports and away you go. You will be blown away by the incredible sound of these speakers.
Equipped with dual RCA inputs, as well as Bluetooth, the Studio 1280DB can produce up to 42W RMS of audio output. A 4 inch bass driver and front facing bass reflex port ensures bass notes are robust and rich in sound. Connect to multiple devices and personalise your listening experience with the bass and treble adjustment dials located on the active speaker. A remote control also controls the volume and mute function.
- Universal power supply (100-240V)
- Calibrated flared bass reflex port, in front of the speaker cabinet
- Supports Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial and Dual RCA inputs
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output
- Bass, treble and master volume dials located on the side panel
- Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute.
- Total power output: RMS 21W x 2
- Signal to noise ratio ≥85dBA
- Input sensitivity: LINE IN1: R/L:450±50mV | LINE IN2: R/L:550±50mV | OPT/COA: 500±50FFS | Bluetooth: R/L:700±50mFFS
- Distortion: ≤0.05%
- Audio input Dual RCA input (RCA – RCA and RCA to AUX)
- Adjustment: Volume, bass and treble adjustment, remote control
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 4 inch (116mm) Magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Tweeter unit: Φ13mm silk domed tweeter, Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Weight: 4.9Kg Net | 5.65Kg Gross
- Dimension: 146mm x 234mm x 196mm (WxHxD)
In stock ready for immediate dispatch with full UK VAT receipt